Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sarah McLachlan to Dance on 'Dancing with the Stars'?

Sarah McLachlan to Dance on 'Dancing with the Stars'?

Sarah McLachlan sang a medley of "Angel" and her new single, "Loving You Is Easy," on "Dancing with the Stars" Tuesday night, and the folk diva reveals to ET if she'd like to put on a pair of dancing shoes for the hit ABC show!

"Not a chance," the 42-year-old performer says with a laugh. "No, because I'm two left feet. I cannot dance my way out of a paper bag. I sing, that's what I'm good at; I stick to what I know."

And singing is what she'll do, as Sarah has a new album coming out, Laws of Illusion -- her first disc of all original material in seven years -- and she's bringing back her popular Lilith Fair tour, with such estrogen-powered artists as Sheryl Crow, Indigo Girls, Rihanna, Queen Latifah, Suzanne Vega, The Bangles, Heart, Carly Simon, Emmylou Harris, Beth Orton, Mary J. Blige and Norah Jones participating.




Emma Stone
Emmy Rossum
Ashley Greene
Jennifer Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment