Tuesday, June 8, 2010

There And Back Again

There And Back Again
No big news to share from yesterday … David and I spent the majority of our day flying back home to LA from the East coast … … basically doing a cross-country round-trip in just about 2 days. It was an exhausting day but, at last, we are home again. I deffo plan to [...]

No big news to share from yesterday … David and I spent the majority of our day flying back home to LA from the East coast …


… basically doing a cross-country round-trip in just about 2 days. It was an exhausting day but, at last, we are home again. I deffo plan to keep my ass HERE at home for the foreseeable future. We’ve got another wedding to attend in August but you better believe I will be home in SoCal at least until then. OY!




Susie Castillo
Natalie Zea
Whitney Able
America Ferrera

No comments:

Post a Comment