Monday, June 7, 2010

Tila Tequila Stages A Suicide Hoax, Lives

Tila Tequila Stages A Suicide Hoax, Lives
On Friday night, Tila Tequila posted a video to her official website claiming that one of her “multiple personalities” made a violent suicide attempt which left her with “deep slits” of slices in her arm … here is a photo of Tila’s supposed injuries and the text of her message about the incident: “I don’t know [...]

On Friday night, Tila Tequila posted a video to her official website claiming that one of her “multiple personalities” made a violent suicide attempt which left her with “deep slits” of slices in her arm … here is a photo of Tila’s supposed injuries and the text of her message about the incident:

“I don’t know what happened. People don’t believe I have multiple personalities but this morning the last thing I remember was falling asleep cuz I was so tired. I blacked out and now that I just woke up from excruciating pains all over my body, there was blood and dope everywhere! She is evil! She single handedly smashed and broke EVERYTHING in my bedroom! Both nightstands, the bed lights, all of the surround sound system, my tv boxes and there’s glass everywhere. There’s even chunks of meet coming out of my arm from the deep slits from her slicing up my arm from all the broken glass! My arm meet from inside is starting to bubble up and seep through the cuts. This is so fucked up. Now that I’m awake, she just left but I have no recollection of what happened to me. I’m just crying right now hiding in my toilet…my entire room is in shambles. All the new furniture is broken and glass all over the bed. I don’t know what’s happening! Little Tila.”

As was clearly evident by the fake blood smears on Tila Tequila’s arm, the whole thing was a sham orchestrated for attention. But, because the authorities take these sorts of things seriously, police officers were dispatched to ensure Tila’s safety … which turned out to be a huge waste of taxpayer money and police man-hour time:

Several police, paramedics and fire rescue personnel were involved in a frantic search for Tequila over the weekend, after the former reality TV star posted a video on her website of her bloody arm — supposedly sliced at the wrist. The full-scale search spanned several counties and lasted up to five hours. The search was sparked after a series of calls to 911 from concerned readers of Tequila’s blog, RadarOnline.com has learned. Police confirmed officers from the North Hollywood Police Station were assigned to a “welfare check” on Saturday. However, an LAPD officer would not elaborate on the outcome of its investigation and whether Tequila faced further charges … Tequila was eventually located at her suburban Los Angeles home around 2.30pm PT. When police arrived, realizing her stunt had been exposed, Tila turned to Twitter.

“Peace out u ignorant fuck Not my #TilaArmy but whomever said I’m commiting suicide! FUCK OFF! Why would I??? I got mad $$$ & LOVE! STFU”

Police questioned Tequila for more than an hour before concluding the incident wasn’t real. “Tila assured police she was OK,” said a source, familiar with the operation. “Police went through her apartment and while they didn’t indicate what, if anything, they found, Tila was spoken to and advised that it was a stupid stunt… she was warned.”

Meh … all of this is just par for the course for the very troubled Tila Tequila. As you may have heard, she has been cast to appear on the next season of Celebrity Rehab but because the show is having a hard time casting any other celebrities for the show, the new season may never make it to air. We all know how much Tila craves attention so it makes sense that she would try to drum up publicity for herself in any way possible. I honestly do not fear for her life … not at all. She is having way too much fun to ever harm herself. Her silly ploy to out-trainwreck the trainwrecks isn’t even remotely entertaining. Still, I have to wonder … how far will she actually go in order to win the public’s attention when her hoaxes aren’t enough?

[Source, Source]




Jaime Pressly
Eva Longoria
Sarah Michelle Gellar

No comments:

Post a Comment