Thursday, June 3, 2010

Watch: ‘A Drop Of True Blood, Jason’

Watch: ‘A Drop Of True Blood, Jason’
HBO has released the final minisode of the A Drop of True Blood mini-series, which you can watch below, and I am happy to report that this final ep features everyone’s favorite dim-witted True Blood hottie Jason Stackhouse (played by Ryan Kwanten): I think my fave part of this clip is when Jason starts to pray [...]

HBO has released the final minisode of the A Drop of True Blood mini-series, which you can watch below, and I am happy to report that this final ep features everyone’s favorite dim-witted True Blood hottie Jason Stackhouse (played by Ryan Kwanten):


I think my fave part of this clip is when Jason starts to pray … to everyone. I honestly burst out loud when he prayed to “Scientology” :) Make sure you watch the clip to the very end … you have to see who (or what) makes a cameo appearance. The third season of True Blood debuts on HBO in just over a week on Sunday June 13. I am so ready already … not even kidding. We’re in the home stretch now … I cannot wait! What do y’all think of this clip … do you like?

[Source]




Izabella Miko
Tara Reid
Laetitia Casta

No comments:

Post a Comment