Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Behind the Scenes Look at 'Idol' Contestant Alex Lambert's Music Video

Behind the Scenes Look at 'Idol' Contestant Alex Lambert's Music Video

Former "American Idol" contestant Alex Lambert takes ET behind the scenes of his new music video for his song "I Didn't Know."

"This is the first music video I've ever been around or been in," Lambert says of the new experience. "I'm finally here and I'm finally doing a music video. This is crazy."

From Times Square to Harlem to the Brooklyn Bridge, the video, produced by Clear Channel, shows the up-and-coming musician traveling around, playing several pianos. "It's really like a dream come true to be in New York and be able to experience this. Honestly, the whole time I was like, 'This is the best day of my life.'"




Ciara
Blake Lively
Scarlett Johansson

No comments:

Post a Comment