Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Joseph Gordon-Levitt Gets Injured On Set

Joseph Gordon-Levitt Gets Injured On Set
Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who can be seen in theaters right now in the fantastic Christopher Nolan film Inception, was injured over the weekend while he was filming a new movie in NYC. JGL accidentally went thru the back window of a taxi cab on the set of his new film Premium Rush and ended up [...]

Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who can be seen in theaters right now in the fantastic Christopher Nolan film Inception, was injured over the weekend while he was filming a new movie in NYC. JGL accidentally went thru the back window of a taxi cab on the set of his new film Premium Rush and ended up getting gashed pretty bad. Here is a picture of the taxi cab window he went thru that JGL posted on his official website:

My first real wreck today. Busted through the rear window of a cab. Luckily got my elbows up. Coulda been way worse. No, but it was my fault, I was going too fast. The director, Dave Koepp, was extremely concerned for my well-being, but I made him RECord the wound. Anyway, Premium Rush is gonna be awesome. Gratuitous ER footage to follow, stay tuned…

Ugh … I’m guessing JGL‘s injuries look worse than they really are … cuz his arm looks really bloody and really gross. If you think you’ve got the stomach for it, you can check out a couple photos of JGL proudly showing off his bloody arm — after the jump …


Blah!! I don’t care how happy he looks in these photos, I’m sure once the adrenaline wore off homie was in pain. It’s hard to tell just how long or deep this gash is but it wouldn’t surprise me if JGL had to get himself some stitches. Here’s hoping that Joseph heals well and quickly … and that he is more careful as filming progresses on Premium Rush.

[Source]




Marisa Miller
Cat Power
Moon Bloodgood

No comments:

Post a Comment