Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bryan Adams Shows Off His Newborn Daughter To The World

Bryan Adams Shows Off His Newborn Daughter To The World
Back in May, rocker Bryan Adams became a first time father at the age of 51 to a babygirl he named Mirabella Bunny. Today we get our first look at the darling little girl. I know I don’t talk about Bryan Adams very much (tho, I did report back in March that Bryan finally got [...]

Back in May, rocker Bryan Adams became a first time father at the age of 51 to a babygirl he named Mirabella Bunny. Today we get our first look at the darling little girl. I know I don’t talk about Bryan Adams very much (tho, I did report back in March that Bryan finally got his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame) but the sight of his adorable little girl just melted my heart … and I think it will melt yours too. Click below to meet Miss Mirabella Bunny.

Bryan Adams looks every inch the doting father as he shows off his baby daughter for the first time. The singer has kept Mirabella Bunny largely under wraps since her arrival on Good Friday. But pictured outside his London home, the 51-year-old Canadian beamed as he cradled the little girl in his arms. Adams, who is famously private, surprised his fans when he announced he was having a baby with his Cambridge-educated personal assistant Alicia Grimaldi, 31, in March. He is believed to have broken the news to his girlfriend of two years, Antonia Harrison, 35, the previous November. She was heartbroken. After the baby’s birth, Adams said: ‘She arrived like all good Easter bunnies on Easter Friday.’ A source said: ‘Bryan has always wanted to be a father, he is extremely happy. He is somewhat of a workaholic, and is always touring and busy with his photography – but Alicia and Mirabella are his key concerns now.’

Hee Hee … I don’t know about you but I think Mirabella Bunny could be a twin sister to Elton John‘s baby boy Zachary Jackson Levon. Both babies are IMPOSSIBLY adorable. Mebbe older dudes just have to have adorable children to make up for their advanced age? Who knows. All I do know is that I just want to pinch this little baby’s adorable cheeks. She is an utter doll. I bet Bryan is very, very proud to be her daddy :)

[Photo credit: INFdaily; Source]




Lindsay Lohan
Eva Mendes
Julianne Hough

No comments:

Post a Comment