Monday, August 1, 2011

Welcoming A New Baby To The Family

Welcoming A New Baby To The Family
So … I did it. I found a new car to replace the one I had to turn in last week. As the lease was winding down on my VW crossover, I wasn’t sure what to replace it with. As much as I loved my VW, it never felt as smooth, as slick as David’s [...]

So … I did it. I found a new car to replace the one I had to turn in last week. As the lease was winding down on my VW crossover, I wasn’t sure what to replace it with. As much as I loved my VW, it never felt as smooth, as slick as David’s Cadillac. So … it made sense to go look at the Cadillac SRX crossover … and, naturally, it was love at first sight. After David and I brought my new baby home, we made our way out to The Blank Theater to see our friend Tom Lenk in his one man show Nerdgasm. It was a bizzy but very fun day.


So … I’m not going to gush about my BRAND NEW CAR but I’m just elated that I got an amazing 0% interest loan and all the premium upgrades that I wanted … for a KILLER price. The car can be controlled by an iPhone app — how freakin’ cool is that? So yeah … I’m totally in love with my new baby. I’m not sure what to name it just yet … any suggestions?

As for Tom‘s show … it was BRILLIANT as usual. I got to see Nerdgasm back in November but it’s changed a bit since then. David missed the show the first time so he was really looking forward to seeing it this time. Naturally, he loved it too:


If you get the chance to see Tom do a show, GO SEE HIS SHOW! You will laugh your buns off, I promise ;)

I have to send out lots of love and a special shout out to Pink reader Charlie who brought me a very special souvenir from 2011 San Diego Comic-Con last night. Charlie saw my Twitter plea for a Hunger Games Mockingjay Pin, which was given out at Comic-Con this year, and he brought one for me and gave it to me last night after Tom‘s show. Charlie wouldn’t even let me repay him so I deffo owe him big time :) I love love love it ;)

Clearly, I had a great day yesterday … and I hope you did, too. It’s the weekend so … have a great one!




Ciara
Blake Lively
Scarlett Johansson

No comments:

Post a Comment