Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Flashback

Flashback
Yesterday was a very nice, very nostalgic day for me. I spent much of my afternoon watching season 2 episodes of Jem and the Holograms as I lazed about the house. Season 2 of the show was when they added new characters to the series … Raya joined The Holograms and Jetta joined The Misfits. [...]

Yesterday was a very nice, very nostalgic day for me. I spent much of my afternoon watching season 2 episodes of Jem and the Holograms as I lazed about the house. Season 2 of the show was when they added new characters to the series … Raya joined The Holograms and Jetta joined The Misfits. I watched up to the episode The Bands Break Up where Kimber left The Holograms and Stormer left The Misfits to start their own band:


I was in such an 80′s mood that I dug around in my closet and found one of my beloved Swatch watches to wear:


Last night I met up with my friend Adriana for dinner and a movie and on my way to see her I listened to the Top 40 Countdown from this week back in 1988 on Sirius/XM. I’m telling you, my Sunday was totally tubular.

Adriana and I met up for dinner at Mexico City in Los Feliz … where she gave me a very fun gift she procured at 2010 San Diego Comic-Con last weekend:


Then we made our way to The Vista to see Inception. Altho I had already seen it, AY had not so I decided to see it again with her. Loved the movie again but I found Leonardo DiCaprio much more annoying the second time around.

I gotta say, all in all, my Sunday was pretty rad. No plans for tonight … our place is a disaster area, I’m prolly gonna spend tonight tidying up. Can you believe it’s August already? Summer is already practically over … boo.




Olivia Wilde
Megan Fox
Bar Refaeli

No comments:

Post a Comment